SCRG is headquartered in the United States with offshore offices world-wide. We also provide our services covering remote location as required by our customers.
Worldwide Supporting Locations
Suzhou and Shenzhen
China is likely to continue to be The World's Factory because of its strong business ecosystem. Our largest office locates in China where we have over 150 staffs supporting different part of the country in various industries and commodities.
- 701, 7th Floor, Ganghua Gas building, 699 Tongyuan Road, Suzhou Industrial Park
- 604,Building A, Tianxia International Center, No.8 Taoyuan Road, Dawangshan Community, Nantou Street, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
A great place for manufacturing and a prime location for EMS. Strategically located at the heart of the Asia–Pacific region, directly connect to the most crowded maritime route (East sea) including its proximity to China where most raw material are shipped from.
- 12th Floor, Hong Ha Center, No 25 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Phan Chu Trinh Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
A very developed supply chain and logistics system and a skilled workforce focused on electronics. The the high number of (custom) components needed from a large number of factories makes Taiwan the best alternative country in Asia for EMS.
- No. 8, Section 5, Xinyi Rd, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan 110
Positioning itself as an excellent alternative for electronics manufacturing as it offers trained workforce and excellent logistics infrastructure. Thailand has become an appealing choice for industries which require efficient logistic support and stringent quality control.
- 4/222, M.10, Harbor Mall, 12th Floor, Room No. 12B01, 12C01, Thung Sukhla, Si Racha, Chonburi
The country has long been a manufacturing hub of choice. Beyond durability, several other factors make Malaysia the ideal location, including the ease of doing business, top talent, tax and investment incentives, and its commitment to innovation.
- Room No. S-01, Menara Boustead, 39, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, 10050 Georgetown, Penang
The advantages of manufacturing in Mexico include lower labor costs, open trade agreements and access to a skilled workforce. Mexico are also known for quality of production and proximity to one of the largest economies in the world — the United States.
Possess a large engineer and factory workforce, reputable intellectual property protections, and easy access to workforce with good communication skills.