Raised in Thailand and Switzerland (entire high school) with a United Nations upbringing, Mahesh next studied in the UK and US (BSc, London School of Economics; MBA, NYU Stern School of Business, and management programs at the Wharton School, and MIT, Sloan School).
He returned to New York in 2021 after 13 years in India as MD for the India and MEA regions with RGP. As an advisor and strategic leader, he works with PE and VC portfolio companies and innovative ventures that are on the ground and at scale.
Notable aspects of Mahesh’s career include:
• Fortune 100/1000 companies, turnarounds, and startups in CXO and Board positions.
• Served as Independent Director on the Board of YES Bank, India’s 4th largest private bank.
• Senior Advisor on ESG & International Operations at Vaco LLC (a $1.3B talent solutions and consulting firm).
• Founding Advisor at BuzzOnEarth (pioneering online social impact & ESG hub) with a mission to catalyze future generations and youth communities to drive planetary regeneration.
• Limited Partner at Arka Venture Labs (VC Fund). Mentor and advisor on strategies for selling into enterprises, and identifying the value and impact of ESG drivers.
• At RGP (Nasdaq-listed consultancy) while based in India for 13 years as a member of the global leadership team, led business expansion with MNCs in the India region, Asia, UAE, and US.
• Executive-In-Residence at NYU Stern School of Business, as regular guest speaker and coach-mentor to MBA and Executive MBA students.